Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Personal information you provide
We also collect any personal information you provide to us when you:
- Complete a contact or quote form on our site
- Subscribe to a newsletter or promotional emails from us
- Chat with us via live chat or messaging apps
- place an order on our Site
We use this order information to process your payment, ship your order and fight fraud. Credit card numbers are encrypted and stored securely.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the personal information we collect from you to:
- Process your orders and returns, and provide you support.
- Improve customer service and respond to your email or phone inquiries.
- Administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site features.
- Enforce our terms, conditions and policies for Business to Business (B2B) suppliers - For marketing purposes. We may use the personal information you provide to contact you about our and third parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.